C-health COVID-19 Update
Dear C-health Patients and Guests,
Your health and safety, and that of our team members is important to us. C-health constantly evaluates our health and safety procedures to achieve exceptional practices. Therefore, we will continue with proactive precautionary measures with a view to help keep everyone safe and healthy for your visit to C-health. We continue to evolve in these phased approaches of the pandemic and closely follow the guidance from AHS.
As we have patients with multiple complex illnesses, we feel that a proactive and comprehensive strategy makes the most sense.
The following controls have been adjusted and are strongly recommended within our Clinics.
- Face Masks are strongly encouraged and respected
- Our Physicians and Staff will continue wearing masks.
- We will continue with a Health Screening on arrival for your appointment
- Physical distancing of 2m is encouraged
- Robust cleaning procedures will continue to be adhered to
Please reschedule your appointment or speak to our administration team, if any of the following criteria apply:
- If you are feeling unwell with flu like symptoms such as fever, cough, runny nose or difficulty breathing,
- If you or have been exposed to anyone with COVID-19
- If you have been exposed to someone with flu-like symptoms and they have traveled outside of Canada
This self-assessment tool is very useful to identify who should self-isolate. Furthermore, you can find the latest reliable information about COVID-19 at https://www.ahs.ca/covid19. If you are feeling unwell with flu like symptoms such as fever, cough, runny nose or difficulty breathing, contact your family physician for appropriate medical guidance. Proceed to you nearest emergency department if this is a medical emergency.
Thank you for putting your trust in us, we are committed to earning it every day
Copyright © 2020 Nanji Professional Corporation. All rights reserved.